+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town [EFL L2] 06.04.24

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    So we’ve won against a very negative and poor Harrogate team.
    Cue all the panty pissers and happy clappers on the SM bandwagon.
    Still not the man for me and next season will prove it

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Off course he has to keep it going- matches like these will keep SM here next season
    Goal keeper man of match - the penelty save gives Notts the win in my eyes- and our top players on form - pleased it was against Harragate we owed them

Always nice when your first thought after a good win is bashing the other 'faction' of Notts fans.

By the way I think UTM (hardly a Maynard loving happy clapper) said Harrogate were a good away team who rarely concede goals.

I can't believe we'll be as bad next season as we have been since January, but we're highly unlikely to have anything like as good a start as we did this season either. Can't rule out a bottom half slog and feels like we're going to waste at least another season finding out he's not good enough (similar to Burchnall). Would help if Stags don't go up to keep it mildly interesting. We might get another local derby if Burton come down, they lost 0-4 today to drop into the bottom 4.

Well done on the win but it's pretty hollow though as we're still 15th. Complete waste of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Well done on the win but it's pretty hollow though as we're still 15th. Complete waste of a season.
    Lets hope its not a waste of next season either. I told you the owners will stick wit SM to save face ie admit there not wrong. so it is what it is . Frankly mid table at best with SM in charge- a promotion push seems unlikely
    The happiest person today is SM, he knows it helps secure his position next season

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Always nice when your first thought after a good win is bashing the other 'faction' of Notts fans.

By the way I think UTM (hardly a Maynard loving happy clapper) said Harrogate were a good away team who rarely concede goals.
    Harrogate who let in 9 against Mansfield?

Jodi jones brilliant- remember without him we still be in the NL

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    9,169 - reflective of the current mood on a good day?

Hear that wretched "Putting on a show" over the radio. Wheelbarrow is better.
    This. Great result today, maybe things are turning for the better finally COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Harrogate who let in 9 against Mansfield?
    Yeah I don't follow them closely but I would imagine that was something of a freak result.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Harrogate are 3rd in the away table, 9th best defence (7 clean sheets on the road) but 20th for scoring goals.
    This is what UTM said about them on the prediction thread. The poster calling the third placed team in the away table 'poor' because they want to detract from a good performance and good result seems really harsh to me.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast