+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bostock back to his best

Yeah, he had a good game. His role was very clear as Austin, Crowley and then O'Brien, played well advanced of him

Bostock seemed oblivious to poor Chicksen who was often well positioned in loads of space on the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is past it, and gave away another senseless penalty. Thankfully saved.
    Come on Durham. You may go to every match but you don't always see what is happening.
    Baldwin conceded the penalty for a high dangerous kick and was booked for it.

Durham will concede it wasn’t Bostocks fault and blame Nemane instead!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Durham will concede it wasn’t Bostocks fault and blame Nemane instead!
    🤣

We must have the slowest midfield in the league. Bostock since is injury just plays sideways and backwards and after an hour Austin was spent and the game was passing him buy. Even Crowley lacks pace but makes up for it with his skill and vision.

Opinions vary but I would not give him a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBanksy View Post
    Bostock seemed oblivious to poor Chicksen who was often well positioned in loads of space on the wing.
    He did exactly the same at Wembley. Time and time again Chicks was in acres of space on the left and Bostock turned away from the pass. At times Chicks was stood with his hands on his hips as if says "What's the point".

I'm pretty sure I noticed twice Bostock make himself available for a throw and Chicks absolutely not throwing it to him. But maybe just coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    I'm pretty sure I noticed twice Bostock make himself available for a throw and Chicks absolutely not throwing it to him. But maybe just coincidence
    Surely no one is suggesting that seasoned professionals are acting like school kids.? I hope one of them doesn't threaten to take his ball home..!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast