+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bostock back to his best

Bostock back to his best

I thought he bossed the game and looked so much better having the midfield to himself.I realise i will be garbaged here but i think he playing like that is better than Robertson.

Agree played really well today along with Crowley

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    I thought he bossed the game and looked so much better having the midfield to himself.I realise i will be garbaged here but i think he playing like that is better than Robertson.
    They are different types of midfielder… Bostock at his best is a good player with the ball at his feet. Robertson has more of an engine and will get stuck in.

Really ?? He’s just so negative and lacks energy. Agree he did a little better today but still nowhere near the Bostock we knew last season. I’d take Robertson and Jimmy any day of the week.

Sorry just cant agree with you

No way, passes back and sideways

He is past it, and gave away another senseless penalty. Thankfully saved.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is past it, and gave away another senseless penalty. Thankfully saved.
    I know you don’t like him but blaming for Baldwin is another level !

Too many safe passes from him, as usual. So safe, he rarely influences a game.

Notts cannot play at a faster tempo with him, he's too slow and safe. You can see why so many clubs have got rid of him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast