+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harrogate Ratings

I didn’t see one player today not working hard and with intensity. I think we can dispel any theories they are not playing for him for good now as it’s not the first time they’ve put a shift in like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    A very good team performance in which all the players gave a good performance.
    I don't think anyone should have been rated less than 7, certainly not Sam Austin, who put in a good shift.
    As other posters have said MOM could have gone to any one of four players.
    Nemane , LAH , Crowley and Cameron up in the forefront . Decisive penalty strike by Macca , super goal by JJ & so pleased to see JOB score again from a superb assist by Dan Crowley. Typical bravery from JOB body blocking a goal attempt in the last minute.
    Chicksen has also been a factor in the last two home performances but like Cameron won't get any recognition on here.
    A very enjoyable match a clean sheet and good to see Scotty back on the pitch.
    Austin was ok for 60 minutes but was caught out a number of times after especially through his lack of pace. Cameron was our best defender but the keeper was mom.

... for me, Bostock was a "4". He can go, with thanks.
    Austin, often under-rated and un-sung, was the engine that kept us moving: great attitude.
    Crowley, however good he is, wastes so much of his talent with his often greedy approach - perhaps not as intelligent as he thinks he is.

Don't know what game u are watching but Dan the cleverest player , who can speed things up or slow it down to suit witch ever player accordingly, u make me laugh with ur daft appreciation of the beautiful game, he an absolute baller, wake up and smell the coco

Quote Originally Posted by Irish man View Post
    ur daft appreciation of the beautiful game
    that should be the strapline for Notts County Mad to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... for me, Bostock was a "4". He can go, with thanks.
    Austin, often under-rated and un-sung, was the engine that kept us moving: great attitude.
    Crowley, however good he is, wastes so much of his talent with his often greedy approach - perhaps not as intelligent as he thinks he is.
    Agree about Bostock, He slows the the game down to thier advantage..

too negative, in League Division 2 he must be so easy to play against and the main reason we have so much of the ball and do not create anything going forward, stat do not lie thats why we are in the bottom half of the league

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12