+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Will JJ & Macca be with us next season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Magpike View Post
    Why are you on here, is your life really that sad and empty or have you been shunned by ‘your own’ ?
    To look for opportunities to lord it over us by the looks of it.

Why are you on here, is your life really that sad and empty or have you been shunned by ‘your own’ ?
    He's usually alright on here, think we've got a few who post on Wrexham forum, I know Elitepie definitely does.

With all this talk of how much for so and so I thought I'd look up the equivalent in today's money what we paid for John Chiedozie in '81 - apparently roughly 2.3 million. Wow!

If I was Welsh I would be more than happy to be shunned by my own…..baaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    He's usually alright on here, think we've got a few who post on Wrexham forum, I know Elitepie definitely does.
    I certainly do, and have done since it became a two-horse race last season. I went there for discussion rather than conflict, and have had a good reception from 90% of Wrexham fans. Redpassion is a good board.

Whatever happens here are two pictures to savour...

Name:  GML9HnoWoAAhgFr.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  10.4 KBName:  GMMES43XcAALiDO.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  12.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Whatever happens here are two pictures to savour...

Name:  GML9HnoWoAAhgFr.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  10.4 KBName:  GMMES43XcAALiDO.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  12.8 KB
    Please give us one more year. PLEASE.

Macca winning the golden boot seems to have gone a little under the radar - 70 goals in two seasons really is a remarkable achievement.

I did see something on X the other day (so it must be true) saying that he was also the biggest culprit for missed chances - leading that list with 29 big misses this season. He definitely can’t complain about a lack of chances being created for him.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Please give us one more year. PLEASE.
    Were they playing today? Don’t hear them get a mention or see them touch the ball

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Macca winning the golden boot seems to have gone a little under the radar - 70 goals in two seasons really is a remarkable achievement.

He's scored 109 in the last 3 seasons going up a level each time. I would love to see him at Notts next year but you have to imagine there will be offers that cannot be refused either because he has a release clause or the money on offer is too good to turn down.

As for Jodi, I imagine there will be interest too but what sort of fee would Notts command for him? I would look to offer him a new contract and if he turns it down then take the money this season as opposed to him going for free next summer.

How long did Crowley sign for? If he has a year left I would offer a new contract this summer.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast