+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will JJ & Macca be with us next season ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I cannot see Macca leaving as he is no better than L1 level and is under contract. There are few if any clubs in L1 that will have the funds to activate a release clause maybe Wrexham if they go up.

Jones will attract a lot of interest and due to the injuries in his career will want to achieve as much as soon as he can. I cannot see him with us beyond this season but we will see. I think lower champ clubs would take a punt on him.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I cannot see Macca leaving as he is no better than L1 level and is under contract. There are few if any clubs in L1 that will have the funds to activate a release clause maybe Wrexham if they go up.

Jones will attract a lot of interest and due to the injuries in his career will want to achieve as much as soon as he can. I cannot see him with us beyond this season but we will see. I think lower champ clubs would take a punt on him.
    Macca, JJ and Crowley will all be gone in the summer. The club will take the money, and I think missing out on promotion this season will be the deciding factor for all parties. At least one, maybe two, will end up at Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by Putney Pie View Post
    Macca, JJ and Crowley will all be gone in the summer. The club will take the money, and I think missing out on promotion this season will be the deciding factor for all parties. At least one, maybe two, will end up at Swansea.
    Where did you purchase your crystal ball laddo?