+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grounds Visited

Grounds Visited

I thought it would be interesting to see how many grounds in the current 5 leagues folk have visited in the pursuit of our Pie addiction.

I will start with a middling 38.

29 from me although most of them were 15+ years ago.

Had no idea until I counted up just now...
    48. I was bombing along with 15 in the prem but hit a brick wall with the top half of the championship. If it's the top 5 leagues, the total could go up by 3 with NLN and NLS promotions. It'll be 49 on Saturday

I'm on 39 current grounds. Will be 40 by end of season as I've got my ticket for FGR. I also have been to 16 teams previous grounds but not to their current stadiums.

Shrewsbury I've done both old and new. Spurs new stadium I've watched NFL and West Ham athletics but haven't seen Notts play at them. Visited both their old grounds with Notts though.

Many of the grounds will be very different now than when I visited them as most were years ago in the ye olde times of Sirrel and Warnock.

50, but most of those in my dim & distant youth, & a few of those were at clubs former grounds. There's another 7 former league clubs grounds in various divisions of the National League, plus 1-2 who've since gone out of business.

79 including former league teams in the national league, and clubs with new grounds.
    IE I counted Rotherham 3 times, millmoor that sports ground and new York.

EPL 6
    CH 8
    L1 11
    L2 14

39 including us.

The one I'd most like to go to is Fratton Park or Goodison before Everton move.

Didn't include the San sirrel, round mine off at 80

Ive seen Notts on 67 grounds. 59 are current league teams
    FGR will be my 72nd league ground althiugh probably only until 5pm that day😁
    Im hoping Barnet or Solihull are promoted with Chesterfield to maintain that total.
    Not included the likes of Macclesfield Bury Rushden.
    Hoping to complete the 92 in the next 2-3 seasons, sadly not many opportunities with Notts though.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Didn't include the San sirrel, round mine off at 80
    80 will take some beating! I make mine 44, excluding teams no longer around, like Bradford Park Avenue.

Make that 46. I forgot Derby County and Man City, probably because we were hammered at both grounds.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast