+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, dotdotdash

Hey, dotdotdash

Maybe we should talk. Let’s say 1100 tomorrow. BST.

Oohh What was said?

He didn’t turn up. Unsurprisingly.

Hey Griff
    Sorry, I need more notice for a meeting. Plus I am at work at 11am on a Monday. How about 11am next Sunday?
    Are you thinking Zoom or Teams or Skype? Guessing it is to discuss future of this place?

Quote Originally Posted by dotdotdash View Post
    Hey Griff
    Sorry, I need more notice for a meeting. Plus I am at work at 11am on a Monday. How about 11am next Sunday?
    Are you thinking Zoom or Teams or Skype? Guessing it is to discuss future of this place?
    I’m free & have Teams on my work phone petal?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Maybe we should talk. Let’s say 1100 tomorrow. BST.
    I'm a bit disappointed by some of the hostility on here towards dotdotdash.

He has recently been banned from Moonie's site but he is definitely not piglet.

Far more likely to be Stefan_Kuntz or one of his alter egos.

For what it is worth, Chalky (not a bad judge of character) quite likes Keith Mallard (a.k.a. dotdotdash).

I feel that at this time dotdotdash needs a little help, rather than abuse.

Relevant link for those interested in having a better understanding:-

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-...ive-disorders/

If I am lucky enough to win Predictocomp this year my winnings will now be going to MIND.

I’ve got to admit that I initially thought that it was piggy but the more that time passed I suspect that it was Stefan,I do/did like Keith’s character and has all the traits for being an excellent wum which Stefan has,it’s just a pity that for some reason dotdotdash pressed the self destruct button with his spam posts which had all of the hallmarks of a previous (unknown) poster

Come back Stefan!

Hey all Keith here how are we all doing waiting for summer to arrive, I was considering another trip out to Brunei to get some rays but ultimately changed my mind. What is the history with these multiple accounts? I've been accused of having multiple logins after a troll used my name in vain, imitation is the highest form of flattery but you've got to stay humble

Keith

Hello Keith,Chalky here,what’s your thoughts on the UOGB’s version of Love Cats which is a personal favourite of mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Mallard View Post
    Hey all Keith here how are we all doing waiting for summer to arrive, I was considering another trip out to Brunei to get some rays but ultimately changed my mind. What is the history with these multiple accounts? I've been accused of having multiple logins after a troll used my name in vain, imitation is the highest form of flattery but you've got to stay humble

Keith
    Thanks for dropping in Keith, I think you’ll find we’re all humble on here, grateful for what we’re been given and all that, eh. And blimey, what about them Honda servicing prices, difficult to justify but nothing beats a well-running engine I always say. There used to be a guy on here had a few accounts, nice bloke but he took off a bit sudden like, you’d have liked him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)