+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Sunderland ***Matchday Thread***

I feel genuinely sorry for the fans who have spent hard-earned cash and who keep their chants up throughout the game, and who are presented with this absolute pile of festering sh1te

I wouldn’t go that far in what is being offfered up but it could and should be a lot better I will grant you.

Farkes rousing halftime talk seems to have worked

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I wouldn’t go that far in what is being offfered up but it could and should be a lot better I will grant you.
    So with over 70% possession so far, not a single shot on goal, ISN'T sh1te? If you were a fan shelling out £45- 50 per ticket, you'd feel the same?

Easily pleased some folks.

Get bamford off ffs, all he does is miss chances and get offside.

Agree we haven’t been great in the final third but we’ve had chances - seen far worse performances from us where I think we agree is it could be a lot lot better

Well at least Summerville is willing to track back and challenge!

God help us if they score.
    We will never get 1 back.

Oh look subs already and not from Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Agree we haven’t been great in the final third but we’ve had chances - seen far worse performances from us where I think we agree is it could be a lot lot better
    No we HAVEN't had chances, that's just the point. We haven't had a single strike on target, the Sunderland keeper has been a virtual spectator for the WHOLE match.

I admire the fans for voicing their support, deserve MUCH, MUCH better

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)