+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pitch etc. [Joe Palmer Update]

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Did someone say Joe Palmer was on Magpie Circle tonight?
    If so, how do I watch it please?
    There's to be a 'special' with Paul Mace, Mark Stallard, Joe Palmer and Richard Montague which will air some time after the Stockport match.

ETA: Sorry G2BAP, I didn't see your reply before this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    No point having a monorail, the rail unions would be on strike every other weekend.
    But the failing bosses will still get a seven figure salary tripled with bonuses and free shares!

The fanzone is a brilliant initiative, even though the food and drink prices will be upper end I will be happy to pay them for such a a worthy cause. I went to Boxpark at Wembley before the playoff final and it was a fantastic experience, if we can replicate something similar it will be a huge asset for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I jumped the Eurostar and had four great days in Amsterdam (fantastic city!) so could only follow BBC scores. Great result whether it was deserved or not.
    It was a good watch, enjoyable and we played very well, our goalie played a blinder but thats not saying anything our defence which was much improved, our attack was also spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    There's to be a 'special' with Paul Mace, Mark Stallard, Joe Palmer and Richard Montague which will air some time after the Stockport match.

ETA: Sorry G2BAP, I didn't see your reply before this one.
    Well he can't say he doesn't know about it😃

I think 'the nest' is simply brilliant. It will capture all the F Worders as well pre match. I am happy for Notts to take their money. I went to see Forest for the first time in decades last week and it was a bloody nightmare getting a drink etc. This idea simply works on so many levels its unreal. What a fantastic idea. This stuff will set us apart and over time we will continue to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    It was a good watch, enjoyable and we played very well, our goalie played a blinder but thats not saying anything our defence which was much improved, our attack was also spot on.
    Thanks DugO. I did catch the highlights on Sunday morning (after a nightmare UK train trip back!! You would have thought £600 an overtime shift was alright wouldn't you!). Good to hear KC had a half decent game, and was pleased to see him pop up in the inside right position for the 1-2 with Crowley early on in the highlights (Pity KC has the turning circle of the Queen Mary because he goes forward quite well).

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I think 'the nest' is simply brilliant. It will capture all the F Worders as well pre match. I am happy for Notts to take their money. I went to see Forest for the first time in decades last week and it was a bloody nightmare getting a drink etc. This idea simply works on so many levels its unreal. What a fantastic idea. This stuff will set us apart and over time we will continue to improve.
    It might be used for the away support at Forest

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I also hope that those who have decided to vote with their feet and are not coming to games because the club have not done what they want and sacked SM have a change of heart because whilst they may not like the decisions the club makes then at least respect them and not hurt the club financially by staying away.

Likewise saying next season is a write off because we will have SM and lose Macca and JJ and not getting a season ticket is being negative. We have no idea who we will be signing and what the starting 11 will be come August.

It's the recruitment more than who is manager that will have a bigger impact on how well we do next season as this season has proven as a current tier 2 and a previous tier 5 manager have found it difficult to stop the goals being conceded.
    I still wont be setting foot in there until hes been dismissed.
    Hes not upto the job simple.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    I still wont be setting foot in there until hes been dismissed.
    Hes not upto the job simple.

Well, that may or may not be so...how about you give the bloke a decent go with, what is hopefully, an improved defence/squad. I'm sure there was a time/s in your working life, when maybe you haven't been all that flash, but maybe your bosses just gave you a fair go and a bit more time to improve? That's the Aussie way mate...a fair go.

When some people start digging them selv es in a hole they just carry on digging.
    I've changed course and willing to give him another chance, why be set in stone, it's such a weak position to put yourself in.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast