+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrimps

Shrimps

Lee Bell claims there will no returnees for the game at Morecambe. Considering his talk recently about CBR, then I have to conclude that he was not being truthful.
    With that barebones side and his inclination not to gamble then I have to conclude that we will be roundly beaten. Shrimps 3 Prawns 0.

T

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Lee Bell claims there will no returnees for the game at Morecambe. Considering his talk recently about CBR, then I have to conclude that he was not being truthful.
    With that barebones side and his inclination not to gamble then I have to conclude that we will be roundly beaten. Shrimps 3 Prawns 0.
    Where have 10 injuries come from all of a sudden Bell cast doubt on wether Turns or Long were actually injured, Kirk was not reported injured in the press conference before the Accrington game, Thomas was rested to ensure he was fit for the Accrington game and CBR was raring to get going again and Bell said we would have to manage his enthusiasm well there is managing enthusiasm and there is managing enthusiasm ????? The bench was absolutely bloody dreadful on Saturday sand he might as well have just named 1 sub Cooney as absolutely nobody else was getting on the pitch, Bell was unable to affect the game from the bench which is unforgivable. Anyway after all that 0-0 draw tomorrow night for me.

Back to being pessimistic I'm afraid, no matter what team we manage to put out. I will go with a 0-2 loss providing the game actually goes ahead and doesn't get washed out. If it got postponed would that be a help to us, who knows?

I never thought of that! We need a deluge!

I never thought of that! We need a deluge!

Looking that way

So at least he's starting with a 3 at the back. Also Tabs and Kirk on the bench.

Perhaps Cooney can finally get his goal against his old club.

Well, nice to be wrong! Not a great game but the team selection/formation was right and we played a passing game.
    The red card was a farce. Leigh got there Well ahead of their player and pushed the ball away and the Morecambe player followed through and went over.
    Tracey had a better game (for him) and Nev got a few more touches. Despite the Morecambe commentary team suggesting the goal was an easy tap in, I thought he did really well from a tight angle and having to get there ahead of the goalie and defender.
    Good performances from Booth, Cooney, Rio, Williams.
    Good to see Tabs back on the pitch.
    How many more points do we need?

Well, nice to be wrong! Not a great game but the team selection/formation was right and we played a passing game.
    The red card was a farce. Leigh got there Well ahead of their player and pushed the ball away and the Morecambe player followed through and went over.
    Tracey had a better game (for him) and Nev got a few more touches. Despite the Morecambe commentary team suggesting the goal was an easy tap in, I thought he did really well from a tight angle and having to get there ahead of the goalie and defender.
    Good performances from Booth, Cooney, Rio, Williams.
    Good to see Tabs back on the pitch.
    How many more points do we need?
    Four at most

More like 2 for me, in terms of need. However I think we will get 4 points from these last 3 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast