Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
He's had one poor game defensively all season where a poor home support were getting on backs from them on in, not a true reflection, maybe we'll get the one from Morton away last month
Wasnt one game that i saw with my own eyes, it was a run of games where his form was falling off a cliff. But credit where its due, he did well today against a poor Morton side.

MotM tonight is a very difficult choice to make, for me at least. Almost everyone on the pitch has a claim to it, but to be a bit more critical than i really should be, Walton did nothing, Grimshaw, McClelland and even Graham all made mistakes. McMann again was his usual self, but for me, Moult, Watt, Sibbald and Docherty were all very good, and i think Kai just edges Middleton as my MotM as he just seemed to be a major pain in the erse, at times to all 4 defenders at the same time!

Now its back to waiting to see if Raith will slip up before we play again on the 20th. Really dont want to be voicing my renewed optimism, but we only need 1 win n 2 draws, so anything less than 2 wins and it could be a decisive weekend for the title.