+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitch Problems

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose an article from the Dundee Football Club website dated 17th May 2023 which states that the pitch is being relaid. https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/work-underway-on-new-pitch/
    It does not state that the pitch is being reseeded.
    It would take about a year for a football pitch to be reseeded and the grass to grow before it was fit for a football match to be held on it without wrecking the pitch.
    But, but, but - we're just making things up to look popular and knowledgeable Islay. Gotta love a deluded DAB.

Am I right in thinking that getting a ban from one forum managed by Footymad means that the banned poster cannot post on his home forum?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Am I right in thinking that getting a ban from one forum managed by Footymad means that the banned poster cannot post on his home forum?
    I believe it's 'global' ban. To allow that bitter arse wipe Shedka to make any such decision is frightening.

One good thing to come out of these postponements is the feckin state those Hun****s are getting themselves in, loving it. Can you imagine the rage if Dundee beat them when it does get played?
    I imagine the referee will be told that "The Zombies" must win at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    One good thing to come out of these postponements is the feckin state those Hun****s are getting themselves in, loving it. Can you imagine the rage if Dundee beat them when it does get played?
    I imagine the referee will be told that "The Zombies" must win at all costs.
    Expect red cards and penalties galore next Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Expect red cards and penalties galore next Wednesday
    Will not matter if we beat Aberdeen. However, what a coupon Buster if we did need a result against the Rangers, if we got the result of a generation and beat them!

Let's beat Aberdeen and stop them getting the satisfaction of stopping us.

I listened to radio Clyde scoreboard.....a big mistake.

Rangers fan in California claiming they got more rain than Dundee this winter....he was taken seriously.

Drysdale got ridiculed for blaming it on global warming.....he didn't, he said 35% more rainfall.

And keevins blamed everything on anything east of Stirling.

Absolute fuds

Oh and they think the "world is watching what action the spl will take ".....the world cudnt give a flying **** you delusional sectarian ****wits

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Rangers fan in California claiming they got more rain than Dundee this winter....he was taken seriously.

Drysdale got ridiculed for blaming it on global warming.....he didn't, he said 35% more rainfall.

Absolute fuds
    Arab on TDB was right on that global warming comment - but the person who called it out will more than likely get banned for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Absolute fuds
    Heard most of it then switched aff.They claim we are this fantastic product to sell to the world whereas nobody gives a **** really about Scottish fitba.
    It shows the nickname of the game up here tho,Aberdeen game called off no really much press.
    The minute Scotland's newest club involved and it's everywhere.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)