+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dundee home April 13th Match Thread

Aberdeen: Roos, Devlin, Gartenmann, MacDonald, MacKenzie, Barron, Clarkson, Shinnie, McGrath, Duk, Miovski.

Substitutes: Doohan, Jensen, McGarry, Phillips, Sokler, Polvara, Duncan, Milne, Hoilett.

Not bad from the Dons so far, albeit not turning pressure into goals. Gartenmann and McGrath having games to forget but otherwise pretty solid. Just need a bit of invention in the final third.

If Duk can start the second half like the first it’ll do him no end of good and probably see one of them sent off.

If we can avoid the play off spot Thelin will have his work cut out next season. A whole new first team required.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Not bad from the Dons so far, albeit not turning pressure into goals. Gartenmann and McGrath having games to forget but otherwise pretty solid. Just need a bit of invention in the final third.

If Duk can start the second half like the first it’ll do him no end of good and probably see one of them sent off.
    Ye jinxed it ye radge!

Our players are PROFESSIONALS are they not?
    I've seen more f*cking desire and effort frae the amateurs at Shedocksley FFS.

We need a clean-oot frae tap tae bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    If we can avoid the play off spot Thelin will have his work cut out next season. A whole new first team required.
    Yep utter dross last big game of the season next saturday dont think we have any chance so season over

Just back. Grim at times.

Another point and clean sheet.

Know point going over the same sh*t that happens game after game. We know the issues.

We're not going down, but Thelin is going to have his work cut out shaping us into something resembling a team for next season.

Ref was a d*ck.

I must be off my head going to Hampden next week.

So it's Hibs, Well, Billy Dainties, Ross County and Livi in the next five games.

The good news is that we can't mathematically go straight down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

We're not going down.
    I wish I could be as confident, we could potentially get 7 points from the next 4 games but could equally get 0.

Ross County could potentially get 6 points from Livi & St Johnstone and who knows what we can take from the game against them.

Getting 3 points from our next game is critical to take the pressure off.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Duk is such a frustrating figure.
    Three of their guys on cards early doors and he stops running at them. Always tries to be too clever when a simple pass or a cross will do. So frustrating knowing he is capable of better.

I'm not one of those who hate players, but Gartenmann infuriates me big time.
    I really hope we aren't considering making him permanent.
    I know we kept another clean sheet, but the guy annoys the f*ck out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by cdt78 View Post
    I wish I could be as confident, we could potentially get 7 points from the next 4 games but could equally get 0.

Ross County could potentially get 6 points from Livi & St Johnstone and who knows what we can take from the game against them.

Getting 3 points from our next game is critical to take the pressure off.
    As shyte as we are, we're not going down. Thankfully there are worse than us in the league.

The players will try their utmost to prolong our suffering, but the fact we are keeping clean sheets will see us safe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast