+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee home April 13th Match Thread

Dundee home April 13th Match Thread

Last game before the split.
    Dundee this Saturday, will we have a new gaffer in the dugout for this one - highly unlikely even although we have been at the advanced stage now for fkn weeks.
    Don't think we will win this one going for 1-1 (McGrath)
    Good god the sooner the season is over the better.

It's a win for the Dons ... stick on ... nae by much, but enough in our charge up the league tae claim that coveted 7th spot ... wi' room tae spare, and finishin' wi' mair points than Dundee, Hibs and the rat munchers ... you heard it here first!

Oh ... and if Barron ends up man o' the match ... it'll be because he wants a transfer tae a 'big' club ... and evidence he's good enough for onybody ... but hisna been good enough for us.

Give it hell Connor min ... fetch us a million ... then fk off.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 09-04-2024 at 08:13 AM.

Draa.

They’ve absolutely schooled us last couple of times we’ve played, but we’re a bitty mair stuffy these days & at hame so I agree it’ll be 1-1 & another game closer to the end of an absolute clusterfück of a season…

A nice win and warm up for our cup semi final victory the following Saturday.

Will be more of a test for us than Livi and that monstrosity of a pitch of theirs last Saturday.

Even though we have tightened up at the back under Leven we are still an abomination defensively, which has a huge impact on how we play.

In
    South Stand
    Hame
    Getting some food.

3-2 Miovski x 2 and Sokler

We really shouldn't be worried about Dundee, but sadly that's where we're at.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Good god the sooner the season is over the better.
    I wouldn’t get your hopes up about next season being much better mate

I fancy a classic match. 5-3 to the Dons, with plenty of thrills, spills and an action-packed 90 minutes that will leave the crowd begging for more.

Or it could be a turgid 0-0 draw with no shots on target that leaves the crowd begging for mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I fancy a classic match. 5-3 to the Dons, with plenty of thrills, spills and an action-packed 90 minutes that will leave the crowd begging for more.

Or it could be a turgid 0-0 draw with no shots on target that leaves the crowd begging for mercy.
    New manager bounce. 5-0 the Dons!

I am predicting a 2 0 win
    And an outing for my new Edwin Starr inspired song

"VAR huh !
    What is it good for ?
    ABSOLUTELY F@#£ ALL
    Say it again

(and repeat until bored)

There's a mural of Edwin Starr on a wall in Beeston near Nottingham. True story. He lived in Nottinghamshire until his death in 2003.

1-0 Dons, Miovski

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast