+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Our little gang will seriously consider not renewing if Richardson is still the manager.

If they do read the site then they should have to bottle to auto renew when we know who the manager is and players are for the season…..and how much.

Who buys anything without knowing what is being ordered? (But that’s what they do)

I think there may well be a marginal increase on a S/T but I'm willing to pay it and renew. It's the anticipation of us hopefully seeing a load more wins in League 1 and everyone is smiling again when leaving the NYS and also at away grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Our little gang will seriously consider not renewing if Richardson is still the manager.

Hope chairman's reading that!

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    We've renewed for another 3 years in the Lounge.................UTM

Bramley got it in 1....
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Won't be renewing in the lounge.
    Whoever thinks £85 a game is good value in league one needs a brain check (Avondale). Just kidding m8. Enjoy the next 3 season and beyond
    Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Our lass enjoys the "day out", not the football, and she pays. Yeah, i agree with what you say....
    Avondale must have been to a fortune teller, 3 years in the lounge.

2024-25 season ............ Win promotion into the Championship
    2025-26 season ............ Win promotion into the Premier league
    2026-27 season ............ Win Premier league & get into the Champions league

Perhaps one-day ' We will all be Millionaires '.

I've just poured myself a large whisky, I need it after reading what I've put.

Paying the same, or more, for something that's worse? No chance. Especially after the abject incompetence we've seen this year. I'd rather do something else than watch Port Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Paying the same, or more, for something that's worse? No chance. Especially after the abject incompetence we've seen this year. I'd rather do something else than watch Port Vale.
    Most of us on here have spent most of our Millers supporting lives watching teams like Port Vale and worse. It's what happens when you're a small town football supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    That's a shame. One of the most exciting games I ever watched was at Port Vale in 1977, when we needed to win 0-6 for promotion.

Sadly we failed with the final score being 1-4, so we finished third, but I recall Dave Gwyther bending down to pick up the ball for a free kick late on in the game. As the ball rolled towards Gwyther a Vale player nearby touched it with his foot leading to the ball spinning away and delaying the play, so as Gwyther stood up again he flung an elbow at this player's face and dropped him like a sack o' spuds! Happy days...

Yes I'll be renewing but more out of habit than anything else.
    I'm hoping, probably naively, that there'll be some radical restructuring improvements at the club and that TS backs LR, or whoever is manager, in the transfer market.
    Big rebuilding job needed if we are to be competitive next season.

I'll be renewing. This season has been horrible, but hope springs eternal. And I've got a decent seat and it's dirt cheap when you're old anyway.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast