+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I potty ?

Fair play Shads. Yes thy are potty

Very shrewd in my opinion Shad -clearly no one else spotted the opportunity of the short queue.

To be honest Arba that is genuinely why I went that morning, I knew I would be renewing & I had only a couple of weeks to do it & having witnessed the horror show the previous night I thought the ticket office might be a little slow to say the least , got lucky now hopefully we get lucky on saturday with 3 points but I am not confident lol

If fans are sure they are going to renew it is a no brainer to renew at the cheapest price.

It is purposely timed so you do not know what league you will be playing in when you buy but that is the only disadvantage.

The buying a "Kids" U14 Ticket for a season has been increased from £10 a year to £29 a year but it is still worth it to have spare leg room or have a friend sit next to you who only buys the occasional match ticket for elsewhere in that stand and then move to sit by you. For some games the seats are actually occupied by the "Kids" who they were bought for.
    If you are an East-Stander a mate can buy a Lower Tier seat for £60pa cheaper and then sit in the Upper Tier in your Kids seat saving £31pa.

The empty Kids seats go a long way to explain numerous gaps in a supposedly sell-out crowd and the exaggerated attendance figure as all "sold" seat tickets are counted whether attending or not.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-04-2024 at 11:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12