+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Paul Mullin - My Wrexham Story

O/T:- Paul Mullin - My Wrexham Story

Wrexham's recent adventures as seen by Paul Mullin. Reduced to £0.99 (e-format) at Amazon today and prob. not for much longer. Click here if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Wrexham's recent adventures as seen by Paul Mullin. Reduced to £0.99 (e-format) at Amazon today and prob. not for much longer. Click here if interested.
    Why would we be interested in this ****e? He’s a cheat

Is it about 100 ways to dive?

He is the ultimate lower league professional (and knows how to buy a foul). Never stops running, never stops trying and a very clever player. Every time KC is skinned and falls to the floor holding his head looking for a way out, is that cheating as well? By the way, I don't like PM 'cos he scares the crap out of us.

100 goals for Wrexham from 189 penalties 👏 😳

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    About all it's worth and still too much

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Why would we be interested in this ****e? He’s a cheat
    You appear to have missed the last line of the original post, which clearly stated "Click here if interested".

So you're not interested, but you still chose to click!

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Is it about 100 ways to dive?
    Didn't he write it in conjunction with Tom Daley?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    He is the ultimate lower league professional (and knows how to buy a foul). Never stops running, never stops trying and a very clever player. Every time KC is skinned and falls to the floor holding his head looking for a way out, is that cheating as well? By the way, I don't like PM 'cos he scares the crap out of us.
    This absolutely. Great pro, yes he's guilty of looking to gain an advantage but as Smify rightly points out no different to Captain Calamity ( tho it must be noted, his performances have improved and he hasnt crumbled to the ground in his last 3 games), but Mullins scores goals because of his ability and sheer effort and determination. Must be a nightmare to play against. Id sign him tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    This absolutely. Great pro, yes he's guilty of looking to gain an advantage but as Smify rightly points out no different to Captain Calamity ( tho it must be noted, his performances have improved and he hasnt crumbled to the ground in his last 3 games), but Mullins scores goals because of his ability and sheer effort and determination. Must be a nightmare to play against. Id sign him tomorrow.
    I agree. Mullin is class at this level and has everything you'd want from a striker - skill, determination, nous. He's a bit like Lee Hughes in that he can score all types of goals and create something out of nothing. He single-handedly got them over the line several times last season. Yes, he likes to dive, and that winds me up, but we all know we'd adore him if he were our player.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast