+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: West Bromwich Albion Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    So he enjoyed the game and thanked the players who bothered to turn up? We saw the worst refereeing decision any of us is likely to see last night, and now we've heard the weakest, most pathetic post-match interview. Surely we need to make a fresh start at the end of the season. Richardson is a busted flush already and there's no way back.
    A busted flush with a deck of cards that has 12 jokers

Ref’s comment to clucas

So, the ref said it was miles inside the box.
    Just about sums it up. The man should never ref again.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    So, the ref said it was miles inside the box.
    Just about sums it up. The man should never ref again.
    it hits his head not his hand as well, shocking decision

No point going over it over & over again. Can't change it same yesterday at Aintree my magic eye I'm still not questioning it a woman jockey cost me a double yesterday. I know she's won the 3 biggest races in NH racing but up against a top male jockey in a tight finish I know who I'd want on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No point going over it over & over again. Can't change it same yesterday at Aintree my magic eye I'm still not questioning it a woman jockey cost me a double yesterday. I know she's won the 3 biggest races in NH racing but up against a top male jockey in a tight finish I know who I'd want on my side.
    But you know that jockey booking when you backed the horse…that’s your misjudgement…… every punter takes through their pocket when they lose…!..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    But you know that jockey booking when you backed the horse…that’s your misjudgement…… every punter takes through their pocket when they lose…!..
    It's the three tit system, two on the jockey and one in the bookies

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    What is they have a neutral name, like that male jockey called Ruby?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    What is they have a neutral name, like that male jockey called Ruby?
    I don’t know why your asking me for ask the guru gru he”s the one that made reference to it..!..I back the horse form first and most of all and maybe add in the jockey stats if need be,I couldn’t care less if it’s male or female ,i will take into account if it’s an apprentice jockey or top class jockey etc..

On flat I'm pretty certain a female jockey she's never won a English classic. More money involved there with an entire horse at that level. Any sport women can't compete with men physically.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345