+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - update 10/04

WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - update 10/04

LEADER

1270 TipperaryBaggie

PREMIER

1120 nilocrm

1070 phild

1060 DaveP67 is back!(CH)

1000 saltnshake (PL)

CHAMPIONSHIP

960 boingy

950 Albie blue

940 astle71

900 billsbest

890 calvinboy

RELEGATION ZONE

880 Kettering_baggie

870 Prando (PL)

860 Q165

840 On Balance

790 SwedishBaggie(X)

770 Titchfieldbaggie(X)
    770 Bombers right foot

760 soulman101(X)

750 1060Albion

730 Stevil81(X)
    730 Dubbag

680 Epsombaggie

610 baggieal (PL)

540 Barrera(X)

+++++++++++++++++++++
    60 Stargazer1962 (JFF)
    +++++++++++++++++++++

HIGHLIGHTS

The leader again stops any thoughts of someone giving chase as a 50ptr puts paid to that. With a possible extension of the season it aint all over yet but it may as well be???? It could have been a little different tonight but sadly none of the PREM placed players could capitalise on the second fixture.
    Calvin moves into the CHMPS at the expense of Ketts, who drops into the Relly Zone.

NOTE - JFF is just for fun. Any new player or an existing player (who does not have any significant points on the table) entering after 1st Jan 2024 will be deemed as JFF. That player will/can continue to predict and will be entered onto the Pred Table but NO bonus points are awarded to that player.

NEXT UP

The Albion entertain Sunderland on Saturday 13th April. Them black cats aint got nowt to play for so we Albion fans ought to be rather happy when this game is over'??

Hi Phil, has the scoring changed is there no bonus for being the only one to predict the correct score, need all the points I can get😩

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Hi Phil, has the scoring changed is there no bonus for being the only one to predict the correct score, need all the points I can get��
    I think a few had 2-0 scores. But Ill half any spare points with you. Just don't tell the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Hi Phil, has the scoring changed is there no bonus for being the only one to predict the correct score, need all the points I can get��
    As far as I can tell mate the points awarded to yourself seem correct.

20 points for your 3-1 WBA prediction
    50 points for the 2-3 on the other game (remember - the extra fixture does not attract bonus points, that is only reserved for the WBA game and as been since day one)
    70 points total

Before last night you were on 700pts you are now on 770pts.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    As far as I can tell mate the points awarded to yourself seem correct.

20 points for your 3-1 WBA prediction
    50 points for the 2-3 on the other game (remember - the extra fixture does not attract bonus points, that is only reserved for the WBA game and as been since day one)
    70 points total

Before last night you were on 700pts you are now on 770pts.
    My mistake, gonna have to try harder in the future, Thanks Phil😳

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)