+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiehi

We’ve all got differing opinions on LR , but if he just came out with the facts like for instance , he’s a tw&t , they’ve downed tools , hes pretending to be injured , he’s just trousering the money and taking the pi@s instead of covering for them for whatever reason , I’m certainly not saying it would make him a better manager but it myself would be prepared to cut him some slack

Was our record signing (whatever that means) so we can hardly pay him off.

Just make sure we get our money back on him or more fingers crossed . Imo I would prefer he stayed .

I don’t know what’s included in a footballers contract but wouldn’t it have something about having to rehabilitate within the club if injured? Unless he’s off with stress then surely they could dock his wages?

Apart from Vik, Cam (before his injury) and possibly Blackett there hasn’t been anyone who has impressed me greatly and that includes this guy and Clucas.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Was our record signing (whatever that means) so we can hardly pay him off.
    £400,000. He’s still got two years to go on his contract. I’d hazard a guess he’d earn more than that in wages from us so, cut the loss and let him leave on a free, We’ll be the winners in the end.

We don’t need sulky two hats who don’t fight for our cause.

Mr. Inconsistent, and average at best…..get shut.

I'm absolutely sure that if the rumours are correct, he could be dismissed immediately for breach of contract.
    And sued.
    Both would be stark wake-up calls to the tw@s around him. And future lawyers.
    That's what contracts are for.
    Where's our balls?
    Certainly nowhere near our goals...

Bloody ai. *Laikers*. Not lawyers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12