+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiehi

Tiehi

I read on here that Tiehi is back in France having declared himself unfit to play. Can this be true?Surely the club could demand that he at least show some solidarity to the ones who can still be bothered to pull the shirt on, pain though it is for them. The club has never been in such a diabolical state as this. Someone needs to get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    I read on here that Tiehi is back in France having declared himself unfit to play. Can this be true?Surely the club could demand that he at least show some solidarity to the ones who can still be bothered to pull the shirt on, pain though it is for them. The club has never been in such a diabolical state as this. Someone needs to get a grip.
    Well we can speculate that there seems to be an issue between him and Richardson based on his comments about his season being over and LR saying a second scan gave him a chance to play. What has gone off in the background we will never know unless one of the stable boys leaks something out to a poster on here. The club might have given him permission to go to France we don't know because LR states that he cannot say what is going on, but clearly there are a lot of issues and the Tiehi one could be a big one. Shame if it isn't sorted he is a good player and in L1 he will do very well.

He wasn't training with the team that I saw. Not saying he was in France but he 100% was not at the last roundwood session I watched.

He refused the wigan move due to them being in league one. That we know for certain.

It was going around on my coach that he's allegedly told the club he wants gone and has handed in a transfer request with him to be listed over the summer.

How much of that is true I don't know.

Cafu has apparently agreed terms with a Portuguese club too.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    He wasn't training with the team that I saw. Not saying he was in France but he 100% was not at the last roundwood session I watched.

He refused the wigan move due to them being in league one. That we know for certain.

It was going around on my coach that he's allegedly told the club he wants gone and has handed in a transfer request with him to be listed over the summer.

How much of that is true I don't know.

Cafu has apparently agreed terms with a Portuguese club too.

Re. Tiehi - great shame if true - though would you want to sign a player that allegedly does what some have been suggesting? As for Cafu, it was only one year and I’d rather we have players with ‘no surrender’ DNA who might not be so gifted, but will fight and get into the hurt locker for the badge - we’ll need lots of that with what lies ahead

Get rid. Gamble hasn’t paid off.

Haha. Same folk starting rumours/making stuff up about stuff in the rufc camp.
    Haha. Your so funny. And I don't me haha

A good player,but we have too many defensive minded midfielders,surely we are paying his wages and does what we say,why would he go to France anyway ?

Tiehi would be a great asset for us in League One.
    I hope the rumours aren't true and he stays with us.

He is at least under contract and another club would have to make an offer.

To use the horse racing terminology this didn’t come from the stable lad or the trainer but more like one of the owners Friday night .Tiehi definitely disappeared back to France and we’ll be lucky to see him again .

If that's the case we will indeed be lucky.
    We need players with commitment.
    We need to get a lawyer in to try and strangle some contracts and get shut of the shirkers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast