+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Clucas

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney unbelievably dropped Harding for Peltier.
    Harding played 8 of the 10 games that Warne was in charge for last season. In the 2 games he didn’t start Peltier only played in one and Norton Cuffy the other and we took 4 points. So you’re basing that opinion on one game. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you say things that simply aren’t true. Plus we weren’t playing with a right back anyway, we were playing 3-5-2 with a right wing back and a right sided centre back, the latter of which suited Peltier very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Harding played 8 of the 10 games that Warne was in charge for last season. In the 2 games he didn’t start Peltier only played in one and Norton Cuffy the other and we took 4 points. So you’re basing that opinion on one game. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you say things that simply aren’t true. Plus we weren’t playing with a right back anyway, we were playing 3-5-2 with a right wing back and a right sided centre back, the latter of which suited Peltier very well.

Cuffy another academy player what's he done since? Peltier his position it's right back but getting forward no.

Cuffy another academy player what's he done since? Peltier his position it's right back but getting forward no.
    Got to a Championship play off final, played for England under 21’s…

Anyway, that’s irrelevant, the fact is what you said was untrue. Harding wasn’t dropped for Peltier at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It’s only two points…..that’s easily made up
    10pc of this season's tally I'll have you know! 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Not sure if Eaves is worth a punt in League One.
    Not sure if this is very pc- but are you minding your Ps and Cs??

Peltier don't like full stop. Morrison do got something about him.
    Given the mountain of hypocritical sh1t you heaped on Morrison as a player, is this latest boring obsession some form of penance?
    Or are you just a.....
    I leave others to complete your sentence.

This season Peterborough made a deliberate decision to concentrate on young signings with potential. Currently their first team average age is 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I think this lad deserves his own thread

He has shown wonderful passion over the last few months, his desire and determination last night at WBA was a rare thing to see in a Rotherham shirt this season. He is an intelligent footballer and can play in a number of roles within a midfield. Credit to Scott and Taylor for getting him. For me I would like to see the club try to extend his time with us, a player of that quality at the heart of our midfield in L1 could make a huge difference.
    I do like him. Apparently according to Sam Todd on commentary he and the club are both open to him staying.
    I suppose that it’ll be down to money and if there could be a compromise between them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345