+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grimsby

Grimsby

Is the game not available to live video stream on i-follow? It's come a week too soon after my hip replacement though hoping for Wreckscum next week, but I seem only to have the option to buy an audio pass?

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Is the game not available to live video stream on i-follow? It's come a week too soon after my hip replacement though hoping for Wreckscum next week, but I seem only to have the option to buy an audio pass?
    Sorry, I don’t get why people have a problem with this. Saturday games have never been available in the UK for viewing. They were during lockdown as a concession. So, if you want to watch you have to pretend to be abroad via a VPN.

And, just read that the EFL have sold out to sky, so no more iFollow, presumably from next season.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Sorry, I don’t get why people have a problem with this. Saturday games have never been available in the UK for viewing. They were during lockdown as a concession. So, if you want to watch you have to pretend to be abroad via a VPN.
    Then how did I watch Wimbledon at Gresty Road as a Saturday home game on i-follow since my op (though admittedly the Forest Green was a Bank Holiday that I'd rather not have seen) ......... Till last month never tried because there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Then how did I watch Wimbledon at Gresty Road as a Saturday home game on i-follow since my op (though admittedly the Forest Green was a Bank Holiday that I'd rather not have seen) ......... Till last month never tried because they’re.
    No idea.

In the meantime, any predictions for today? Difficult to play down enthusiasm after Tuesday's win. Also it seems that Grimsby are coming to defend and we're not good at opening these teams up. However, I think an early goal will change that.
    I don't know how much of a game Tabs will get but we need his class to build through the middle. Whatever, we MUST have 2 up front in order to link the middle with the forwards. This will mean 3 in the middle, which means that possibly Finney might have to be used at some point either as LWB (and Rio in midfield) or in midfield (where he started his career).
    Finally, will Agius get any minutes?
    Oh and score...2-1 win and relax!

1 - 0 again will do for me and an enthusiastic welcome back to DA. Remember the good times.

Let's hope Stryjek is good at communicating with unfamiliar defenders - at least he can chat easily with his backup but they shouldn't be on together! (Shame we ended Westwood's short deal, so couldn't be re-signed, but no-one imagined being without both Booth and Davies at that time no doubt.)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Think i'm glad I couldn't watch ..... May well still get into playoffs but not to Wembley. Doncaster are in the sort of form we were in 2012, fancy them to get in and win them.

They played like they'd never met each other before. 2 things: why when we were 2 down were we doing these turns on the ball and not moving forward; and what were they wearing on their feet - I've never seen so many players slip over at key moments!
    I've not heard LBs interview yet but I'm not sure I want to. If he says he can't blame the players because they gave 100% one more time, I'll blow my top. There were at least two players who DIDN'T!
    Grimsby didn't look anything like a relegation threatened team (they're not NOW) but that may be because they were organised and seemingly played with a plan. The Alex,on the other hand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast