+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: End Of IFollow

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    There's probably lots of options depending on what you might have in terms of broadband package already, but like yourself I don't want to be tied into a complicated Sky deal, I'm tempted to go through Now TV (which is still part of Sky though), link here with an offer on at the moment, also a 24hr package:

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Anyone know if we'll be able to pay to watch these Sky broadcasts on a per-game basis? Don't want to shell out for a subscription, especially to Sky.
    You can get it via NowTV for a day pass

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    There's probably lots of options depending on what you might have in terms of broadband package already, but like yourself I don't want to be tied into a complicated Sky deal, I'm tempted to go through Now TV (which is still part of Sky though), link here with an offer on at the moment, also a 24hr package:

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase
    When you take out a NowTV subsciption are you only able to watch it on one device at a time or any number of devices in the same household? And if it is more than one could I watch the football and somebody else watch tennis or rugby at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    When you take out a NowTV subsciption are you only able to watch it on one device at a time or any number of devices in the same household? And if it is more than one could I watch the football and somebody else watch tennis or rugby at the same time?
    Seems like you can watch on up to six different devices. I presume that means simultaneously.

Edit: you can only watch on one device at a time unless you pay for something called Boost, which allows you to watch on three devices simultaneously.

I'm sure there are many 'dodgy firestick' ways to watch the footy. Being overseas, I miss British TV as it is so much better than the American offerings! I can highly recommend Apollo Group TV. Every TV channel imaginable (including Australian TV for Queenslandpie) plus the usual movies. Sky sports, BT sports etc are all available. Cost is $160 a year, $24.99 a month. There is also a 10 day free trial. Last time I looked they took ******* only, but that might have changed.
    https://apollogroup.tv

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    I'm sure there are many 'dodgy firestick' ways to watch the footy. Being overseas, I miss British TV as it is so much better than the American offerings! I can highly recommend Apollo Group TV. Every TV channel imaginable (including Australian TV for Queenslandpie) plus the usual movies. Sky sports, BT sports etc are all available. Cost is $160 a year, $24.99 a month. There is also a 10 day free trial. Last time I looked they took ******* only, but that might have changed.
    I think you mentioned this before pal I will have a look. Although I think the price would be higher if it didn't include Australian TV such is the appalling quality. Those prices are $US I assume. I pay for the Notts footage via website subscription so I would keep that anyhow. It will continue for international supporters I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Seems like you can watch on up to six different devices. I presume that means simultaneously.

Edit: you can only watch on one device at a time unless you pay for something called Boost, which allows you to watch on three devices simultaneously.
    Thanks. Seems like Boost costs another £6 a month.
    Been looking at this a bit deeper now slack_pie. It appears that you will need Bonus streams to be able to watch all EFL content.
    Bonus streams are only available with the Month membership and not the Day membership or Mobile membership. https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-t...-bonus-streams
    It maybe that some EFL games will be on the Day membership but I can’t confirm that. It just says you have access to all 12 Sky Sports channels. When there are several matches being broadcast at once such as the Saturday 12-30 slot or mid-week games it seems inevitable that the only way to watch Notts will be through the Month membership. So £35 a month after any initial offer.
    Hope somebody can tell me I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    I took a look at the details for Apollogroup and…it’s obviously each to their own, but I’d say I’ve been using an iptv provider for a good few years now and the overall offering is quite a bit better, and much cheaper with mine tbh.

Includes:

***/****** streams including S*y Sports & B* Sports
    UHD including S*y Sports and BT
    Full UK line up including UK Freesat/Freeview & S*y (FHD, HD & SD) Channels
    All EPL,EFL (Champ, L1 & L2), SPFL (Prem, Champ) covered
    All Major sporting events covered (including PPV)
    Wide variety of 4K/UHD Channels
    International line up including Asian and South African
    Wide Variety of Adult Channels
    Catch-Up (Timeshift) of most popular channels (additional channels added upon request)

VOD Video on Demand:

Loads of 4k/UHD content
    All the Latest Movies
    All the Latest Series/Box-Sets
    Updated 4 times a day
    Auto requests system (instantly added)

Supported Devices:

Amazon Fire TV Cube, Box & Stick
    Android Boxes
    Mag Boxes
    Enigma 2
    Apple Mac
    Most Smart TV’s
    Windows
    Pretty much all mobile devices

Excellent Customer Support

Friendly admin staff, that is always willing to help.
    Multi-platform support (Telegram, Discord & WhatsApp).
    Rapid response time.

We Accept:

Paypal
    All Crypto
    CashApp
    Debit/Credit Card

Prices:

£10 for the month
    £20 for 3 months
    £30 for 6 months
    £50 for the year

Extra connections are 1/3 of the sub price and to be used within the same household (but includes mobile devices)

The provider has been stable for 10+ years now so no fear of it suddenly disappearing and the support is instant if needed. Discord runs like clockwork and accepts unlimited requests for new channels to be added, vod stuff added immediately, no need for vpn (in uk anyways)

If you consider changing, or for @Queenslandpie as well…
    I’d happily provide you with details gents.
    Cheers
    HD.

In saying all of that, if I follow shuts down and international streams aren’t available for anyone…doesn’t matter who the iptv provider is.
    Such a backwards step if it comes to pass like it reads.
    The ability to watch the streams, legally or through iptv has been a staple for a few years now and with Notts using bbc Nottm as well, you’re getting the best of both worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Thanks. Seems like Boost costs another £6 a month.
    Been looking at this a bit deeper now slack_pie. It appears that you will need Bonus streams to be able to watch all EFL content.
    Bonus streams are only available with the Month membership and not the Day membership or Mobile membership. https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-t...-bonus-streams
    It maybe that some EFL games will be on the Day membership but I can’t confirm that. It just says you have access to all 12 Sky Sports channels. When there are several matches being broadcast at once such as the Saturday 12-30 slot or mid-week games it seems inevitable that the only way to watch Notts will be through the Month membership. So £35 a month after any initial offer.
    Hope somebody can tell me I am wrong.
    You’d imagine quite a few games will only be available via Sky’s streaming service rather than the conventional sports channels, especially as they “promise” to broadcast all 93 Carabao Cup matches and - spare us - all 127 EFL Trophy matches.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast