+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- AI already knows something about today's results

O/T:- AI already knows something about today's results

I asked an AI bot "How will Nottingham Forest fare next season" and here is the response
    Ah, Nottingham Forest, a club with a rich history and loyal supporters. Let me analyze their current situation and provide you with a prediction for their upcoming season.

Based on their recent performances and the state of their squad, I predict that Nottingham Forest will have a competitive season ahead. They have shown potential and have made some notable signings, which suggests they are aiming for success.

However, the Championship is a highly competitive league with many strong teams, and securing promotion can be a challenging task. Nottingham Forest will face tough competition from other ambitious clubs, making their journey to the top a difficult one.

The performance of key players, the tactics employed by the coaching staff, and the ability to maintain consistency will all play crucial roles in determining Nottingham Forest's success next season. It is an exciting time for the club, and their fans will be eagerly awaiting their progress.

While I cannot predict the exact outcome, I believe that Nottingham Forest has the potential to be in the mix for promotion if they can harness their strengths and overcome any obstacles they may encounter. Best of luck to Nottingham Forest in their upcoming season!

Alternatively, if it's wrong and AI really creeps into our lives we are doomed.
    Last edited by SwalePie; Yesterday at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I asked an AI bot "How will Nottingham Forest fare next season" and here is the response

Ah, Nottingham Forest, a club with a rich history and loyal supporters. Let me analyze their current situation and provide you with a prediction for their upcoming season.

Based on their recent performances and the state of their squad, I predict that Nottingham Forest will have a competitive season ahead. They have shown potential and have made some notable signings, which suggests they are aiming for success.

However, the Championship is a highly competitive league with many strong teams, and securing promotion can be a challenging task. Nottingham Forest will face tough competition from other ambitious clubs, making their journey to the top a difficult one.

The performance of key players, the tactics employed by the coaching staff, and the ability to maintain consistency will all play crucial roles in determining Nottingham Forest's success next season. It is an exciting time for the club, and their fans will be eagerly awaiting their progress.

While I cannot predict the exact outcome, I believe that Nottingham Forest has the potential to be in the mix for promotion if they can harness their strengths and overcome any obstacles they may encounter. Best of luck to Nottingham Forest in their upcoming season!

Alternatively, if it's wrong and AI really creeps into our lives we are doomed.
    Depends on what AI model you are using. If you're using ChatGPT 3, it doesn't use live data and the training data stopped in 2021 so they were in the championship at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Depends on what AI model you are using. If you're using ChatGPT 3, it doesn't use live data and the training data stopped in 2021 so they were in the championship at that point.
    Somehow or other I've got on a mailing list from poe.com. As a result of your post I asked "What league are Notts County in". I may as well talk to a chocolate tea pot if that is the quality of response (NL was the answer).

And here's silly me thinking it was clever

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Somehow or other I've got on a mailing list from poe.com. As a result of your post I asked "What league are Notts County in". I may as well talk to a chocolate tea pot if that is the quality of response (NL was the answer).

And here's silly me thinking it was clever
    For all the tech bro hype, Large Language Models are really dumb. They're very good at forming sentences and describing things but ask them a maths question and it will almost undoubtedly hilariously get it wrong. It doesn't think, it just parses information and then presents the information in its own form. Just an advanced search engine but rather than showing the results it finds in its data set, it can present the information as it wants (or is prompted)