+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: End Of IFollow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

End Of IFollow

Unless our game is on Sky then we can't watch our team

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/april/...-from-2024-25/

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Unless our game is on Sky then we can't watch our team

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/april/...-from-2024-25/
    I doubt IFollow will end. This just allows sky sports to show games that aren't 3pm Saturday kick offs.

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    I doubt IFollow will end. This just allows sky sports to show games that aren't 3pm Saturday kick offs.
    iFollow/club streaming services will cease to offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches.

I’d imagine the EFL clubs will get more wonga from this new deal. As fans it appears we can watch more games through Sky. Given the statement states over 1000 games a season and the fact that no games can be aired at 3pm on a Saturday, most if not all games will be available. That’s my take.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    iFollow/club streaming services will cease to offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches.
    From my perspective key is in the word domestic.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    From my perspective key is in the word domestic.
    Like it or not, if the current understanding is correct regards this new deal…the potential for ‘dodgy firestick’ deals on iptv will go up a lot. Especially if the amount of games covered on Sky is smaller for us and all people end up with is Rectum on tv every week and cameras searching crowds for film stars.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Like it or not, if the current understanding is correct regards this new deal…the potential for ‘dodgy firestick’ deals on iptv will go up a lot. Especially if the amount of games covered on Sky is smaller for us and all people end up with is Rectum on tv every week and cameras searching crowds for film stars.
    Sky wont bother with the international rights as there won't be much money in it so I am sure that iFollow will continue for us lot abroad for sure. All it is is a camera and BBC commentary anyway it's pretty basic, no full package like Sky with everything analysed to death. If it doesn't then I guess I will have to pursue the "dodgy firestick" option! From what I saw when I was in the UK last month every second person has one of these so called "dodgy firesticks".

Day or month passes will be available but no mention of the price.

Does anyone know if iFollow will still be available to overseas supporters, as it is now?

Wonder how many of our games will have changed kick off times? Hopefully not many.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast