+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester

Leicester

Anyone see their game at Plymouth?

Absolutely awful. Great result for Plymouth though.

Shame we don't have those fighting qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedthegoater View Post
    Shame we don't have those fighting qualities.
    We don’t have any qualities.

Leicester had a few decent half chances but never really opened Plymouth up who were brilliant defensively and always looked dangerous on the break. Well done Plymouth and good luck in your quest to stay up, I'm pretty sure nearly all, if not all, on here want you to stay up. UTM

Great result for Plymouth who I had tipped to go down.They won't now so they have proven me wrong. Mickel Miller now in their starting line up........a player released and deemed not good enough for the Mighty Millers. Life eh!

I bet their accountants are soiling themselves with panic now

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Great result for Plymouth who I had tipped to go down.They won't now so they have proven me wrong. Mickel Miller now in their starting line up........a player released and deemed not good enough for the Mighty Millers. Life eh!
    I don’t think he was deemed not good enough, more injury prone.
    Speaking of which, he went off after 34 minutes. He had just been booked so, at first wondered whether it was tactical but have seen a post on PASOTI, suggesting it may be his ACL? I hope not as he had seemed to have a sustained run of games this season, albeit mostly from the bench.
    His contract his up at the end of the season, so if he is injured, that’s most unfortunate.

I wish him well and hope his injury is not as bad as has been suggested.

Now it's Leeds turn as they lose for the first time at home this season to Blackburn , who by the way were hammered 5-0 last time out.

Oh dear......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Now it's Leeds turn as they lose for the first time at home this season to Blackburn , who by the way were hammered 5-0 last time out.

Oh dear......
    I have watch 2 of Leeds last 3 games they are very poor nowhere near premier league standard they look like a midtable team