+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Fair summary, however we created very little the Sunderland goalie could have brought a deckchair and newspaper
    Their game plan before the sending off was to stifle the midfield , can't remember them having an attack .
    Chalabah was playing well before he was injured and was unlucky with a good shot that bounced just in front of their goalie

Maybe a bit biassed…

I don’t any outfield player deserved more than 5, tbh.

I was a bit miffed when I couldn’t get a ticket but quite pleased now that I didn’t. Why on Earth did Carlos reinstate Townsend when Reach had such a good game on Wednesday? Also, given BTA’s very poor performance on Wednesday, Maja should have started, with two wingers in the team he would have been much better as a target man that Asante can ever be. Asante, though, cost us the match today, on a day that could have virtually sealed a playoff place; I can see this going to the last game against Preston, Albion have never, ever done things the easy way!

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Ist sending off under Carlos
    Exactly, on that basis a very disciplined side. How many sendings off did we used to have when Livermore was in the team?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)