+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Why start Chalobah as he’s s hite! If we make the play offs then perhaps Carlos will draw the team from a hat!

At least an open goal at Leicester might not be missed with Asante suspended but hey in Furlong and Townsend we trust to keep Leicester at bay 😂
    Hopefully both fullbacks will be gone next season, terrible the pair of them

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Hopefully both fullbacks will be gone next season, terrible the pair of them

Too polite Bomber is your problem! They are abysmal! One day we might get a decent striker too

The style of football Carlos wants to play requires better footballers than we have, the two fullbacks get caught out of position too easily in my opinion

As I said previously, why play Chalobah who has been poor all season? Reach was excellent on Tuesday but not in the starting line up. No Yokuslu, is he injured? I understand rotation but Reach shouldn’t need resting as he hasn’t played that much this season. We need to get our selection right for next week at Leicester as, even if they aren’t in the best of form, we will struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    As I said previously, why play Chalobah who has been poor all season? Reach was excellent on Tuesday but not in the starting line up. No Yokuslu, is he injured? I understand rotation but Reach shouldn’t need resting as he hasn’t played that much this season. We need to get our selection right for next week at Leicester as, even if they aren’t in the best of form, we will struggle.

Hat and bits of paper come to mind! Can’t see anything at Leicester and Wednesday can’t afford to drop a single point!

Up to the sending off we played them off the park .
    Our possesion must have 70% and it wasn't all side to side .

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post

Possession means nothing if you don’t have the talent to break through a defence. How many chances did we have?

Hope Asante hangs his head in shame as losing us points from sitters a girl could score is one thing but an immature and stupid lunge is another! Not sorry he won’t be in the starting line up next week! We need a striker!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Just got back and I have to say Chalobah was playing well and making some good passes that were actually forward until he took a knock. As for Asante I can forgive him for missing chances as he is a limited footballer and he is essentially all we have had available for most of the season; but I cannot forgive the stupidity of what he did. He has cost us the game as Sunderland were not in the game until we went down to ten men. Whatever is the maximum he can be fined he deserves. Now he is unavaliable for Leicester hopefully Maja can get a start.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Fair summary, however we created very little the Sunderland goalie could have brought a deckchair and newspaper

Ist sending off under Carlos

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)