+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Great tips as usual. Mr Incredible unseated his rider and Panda Boy finished 17th.

I managed 1st and 6th. The latter paying £89.72 for a £2.50 e/w bet.

If I was actually putting money on I'd look at the race more closely. Won £230 on lotto recently I'm trying to win £1million minimum. Still believe my systems give me a better chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Great tips as usual. Mr Incredible unseated his rider and Panda Boy finished 17th.

I managed 1st and 6th. The latter paying £89.72 for a £2.50 e/w bet.

Like I've said lotto now my only gamble. Looking to win something worth winning.

Love NH horseracing will always follow it. This year's National winner Trainer Jockey are rewriting the record books showing how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    If I was actually putting money on I'd look at the race more closely. Won £230 on lotto recently I'm trying to win £1million minimum. Still believe my systems give me a better chance.
    Your belief is incorrect. Systems do not work on the lottery. Any 6 numbers have the EXACT same odds of winning as any other. If you’re ever lucky enough to win the jackpot, it’s purely down to luck. Don’t convince yourself your system has worked if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Your belief is incorrect. Systems do not work on the lottery. Any 6 numbers have the EXACT same odds of winning as any other. If you’re ever lucky enough to win the jackpot, it’s purely down to luck. Don’t convince yourself your system has worked if you do.
    That's what the system wants you to believe. I think gwru is on to something

There was a Soton fan on X recently gloating that he’d won £32 because he’d bet £1000 on rufc to go down. That did seen particularly poor odds but so be it.
    He called it easy money.
    But he could have lost a significant amount of money just to win the price of a round of drinks for him and his mates.
    I think the notion of risk vs reward wasn’t understood very well
    Particularly as there are usually quite a few points deductions in the cship which may have helped us. There actually hasnt been this season but he was betting against that too.
    A bookmakers dream if he carries on like that

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There was a Soton fan on X recently gloating that he’d won £32 because he’d bet £1000 on rufc to go down. That did seen particularly poor odds but so be it.
    He called it easy money.
    But he could have lost a significant amount of money just to win the price of a round of drinks for him and his mates.
    I think the notion of risk vs reward wasn’t understood very well
    Particularly as there are usually quite a few points deductions in the cship which may have helped us. There actually hasnt been this season but he was betting against that too.
    A bookmakers dream if he carries on like that
    Wouldn't it be £100 to win £32 at the beginning of the season. If he backed us 2 week ago then yeah. Easy money

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    That's what the system wants you to believe. I think gwru is on to something
    Don't encourage him!

I've got my regular lines I put on that's what I've won most on, won that £230 on recently. My biggest win just over £2,,300 was on them both on Wednesday draw. My other lines I change number or numbers on if they're drawn out previous draw. Know it's said to be a random draw all numbers have same chance of being drawn out. But why then have different machine names & ball numbers? Also free lucky dips I've had hundreds of them not ever even won £30 on any of them. They always seem to have at least one number that was drawn out the previous draw so law of averages say it very much limits their chances of being drawn out straight away again the next draw. My systems. You need some plan it's no good going in blindly. I've never been lucky same on the horses only way I won on them was going on form looking for horses on the way up or ahead of the handicapper.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I've got my regular lines I put on that's what I've won most on, won that £230 on recently. My biggest win just over £2,,300 was on them both on Wednesday draw. My other lines I change number or numbers on if they're drawn out previous draw. Know it's said to be a random draw all numbers have same chance of being drawn out. But why then have different machine names & ball numbers? Also free lucky dips I've had hundreds of them not ever even won £30 on any of them. They always seem to have at least one number that was drawn out the previous draw so law of averages say it very much limits their chances of being drawn out straight away again the next draw. My systems. You need some plan it's no good going in blindly.
    It's not up for debate gru, you CANNOT plan for the lottery. You can believe what you want but you're wrong and you're wasting your time with your system, it won't improve your chance of winning one bit. I only have lucky dips if I do the lottery and I've won loads of times.

By saying you can't win on lucky dips you're implying it's fixed? So why on earth would you play a lottery that you thought was fixed?

Gru”s latest horse racing tip…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0b-TE2ixE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast