+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protest next week. Cheer on the Brum

Protest next week. Cheer on the Brum

Let the board know we are not happy

Nothing to do with a Brum win being bad news for Owls

Honest guv.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Let the board know we are not happy

Nothing to do with a Brum win being bad news for Owls

Honest guv.
    Why don't you start a online petition for LR to go?

Just don’t bother going, would never cheer on another team but I’d gladly stay away from not backing these frauds.

If we beat Brum next week and keep the piggys up i will never forgive em. Pigs gonna need to win at least 2 out of last 3 then to stay up.

The massive will have their prayer mats out, hoping to stay up.

I hope we beat them.

I won’t be there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I hope we beat them.

I won’t be there though.
    Neither will be most of the players

We’ve had a bad season. Am well over it. Always want us to win and would never cheer on another team against us.
    The Manager is not responsible. Judge him next season when I am sure we will be in the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    We’ve had a bad season. Am well over it. Always want us to win and would never cheer on another team against us.
    The Manager is not responsible. Judge him next season when I am sure we will be in the top 6.
    A man of reason speaks....I wouldn't go as far as the top 6 though. Being realistic, I would settle for a top half possibly just outside the play offs as we attempt to re identify and build for a stronger future. Put simply, I don't want blood or Managers heads, I want a stable club that can build and move on.

If others demand more and instant success, then choose another club if you're a glory hunter.

Protest at the next game to show the board the fans are not happy? The board know the fans are not happy, just have to look at the recent gates , the lack of support, and wanting your team to lose? What sort of fan are you. I’d sooner Wednesday stay up then we won’t be humiliated again twice next season. Next season we will be in transition so I’m not expecting much. Support through good times and bad .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast