+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absolute laughing stock.

Absolute laughing stock.

With today`s showing we have secured our place as the laughing stock of the PL.Not content with missing open goals from 2 yards out twice in the first half, we eventually get our noses in front by the luckiest of goals only for Muric to allow the ball to roll under his foot into the back of the net from another faffing about back pass.
    This will be one more to add to the comedy of errors from our two star goalkeepers this season that will no doubt create enormous enjoyment and laughter for years to come on you tube etc.
    Lets just hope all all the team gave Muric,Fofana and Bruun-Laarsen a cuddle at the end of the game and told them they are not to blame for that fiasco.
    VK`s time is up for me.He has turned the club into a laughing stock.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 13-04-2024 at 04:35 PM.

Well,it made me laugh. Hilarious error from Muric. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    With today`s showing we have secured our place as the laughing stock of the PL.Not content with missing open goals from 2 yards out twice in the first half, we eventually get our noses in front by the luckiest of goals only for Muric to allow the ball to roll under his foot into the back of the net from another faffing about back pass.
    This will be one more to add to the comedy of errors from our two star goalkeepers this season that will no doubt create enormous enjoyment and laughter for years to come on you tube etc.
    Lets just hope all all the team gave Muric,Fofana and Bruun-Laarsen a cuddle at the end of the game and told them they are not to blame for that fiasco.
    VK`s time is up for me.He has turned the club into a laughing stock.
    Well you know my thoughts CIB - that’s three mistakes in 3 games now - I hope they all come on tonight asking for Traffford or the other lad we got from orient.

With respect I have no idea how it’s any worse than Trafford - wolves started to come and went back defence stopped imo Muric fault - last week we’ll less said the better and todays blunder is criminal.

On top of all that we don’t shoot at all it’s embarrassing we work the opening and never work the keeper

Comedy of errors ? Didn’t that run in the National some time ago? This team must not train because we mis place, underhit passes all the time. They are atrocious can’t even do the basics of working hard, being busy, closing down etc etc. The only one accountable is the manager when is he going to take responsibility. It looks like we have made an appointment in the vain of Rooney, Lampard, and Gerard. It clearly does not follow that a good player makes a good manager that is very clear. Alan Pace has got to take control and decide how we are to go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Well you know my thoughts CIB - that’s three mistakes in 3 games now - I hope they all come on tonight asking for Traffford or the other lad we got from orient.

With respect I have no idea how it’s any worse than Trafford - wolves started to come and went back defence stopped imo Muric fault - last week we’ll less said the better and todays blunder is criminal.

On top of all that we don’t shoot at all it’s embarrassing we work the opening and never work the keeper
    Ok.. We don't shoot enough, but we'd got ourselves in front, then Muric fails to stop a ball any 10yr old would have stopped easily, and that's just the girls. 5pts he's cost us in 2 games, without adding anything positive to the performances. Get rid.

Bloody hell. Here we go. Please ring for help. Samaritans...

Name:  Call for help..jpg
Views: 213
Size:  7.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Comedy of errors ? Didn’t that run in the National some time ago?
    Close Lancaster, it was a top class hurdler, won the Champion Hurdle in 73 and 75, but it never ran in the National.

Glad you lot are finally coming around to my way of thinking. Kompany has to be relieved of his position, a sacking which should have happened after Bournemouth away last October, to late now though the damage has been done.

Sacking date for me if I was Pace would be the 1st day of the new financial year, then we might avoid some of FFP stuff further down line.

Little Alan will need to get his act together, as another transfer window with Kompany at the helm could be disastrous for the club

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)