The only remaining threat to our top six position in reality is Hull

With our goal difference being so superior to all of our top six challengers this effectively leaves Hull needing 8 points from 4 matches

They’ve now got Watford and Coventry away and then Ipswich at home before playing Plymouth away.

So before anyone starts cacking their pants, they are very unlikely to amass 8 points from those tough matches.

If we only get 2 points from our remaining games they need to win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4.

The other thing is, they have to play Coventry and so one of them cuts the others throat or they both cut each others by drawing.

I’m not remotely nervous about our play off spot, what I am though is extremely p I s s e d at team selection again today with Trevor “I Can Make You Feel Bad” Shalamar in the side, there’s just no real excuse for this.

As for Asante, I think this is now twice he’s picked up a stupid red playing for us, the boy is an idiot.

The lack of form and the lack of a true centre forward are what’s now worrying me.

Whatever happens, we have to sort out the number 9 problem this summer, we can have bit part players in that spot anymore.