Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
Be honest BT - read the posts that people put it’s like we can just magic 50-100 million pound players for 5 million and expect us to turn up day one and compete, there are lots of ways to play the game as we know as we survived for several seasons playing differently to now.

I’m just interested where all these players that everyone else has in their heads come from - yes we have players who have flaws in their games but if they didn’t they wouldn’t be playing here at Burnley.

I think Berge is a decent footballer but he’s flat footed and has no pace when chasing opposing players - other wise he’d potentially be a 30-40 million pound player.

I’ve had this on here before Mcneil got slated on here and yet he still
Plys his trade at the highest level of football - but for us he wasn’t good enough ( I’m told )

Josh Brownhill now - last 2 season wolves - West Ham amongst other s wanted him and apparently do again yet we think he’s not good enough ( I will say I’m a bit disappointed in Josh’s performances this season )
However he must have something
I thought the same about Brownhill when we signed him. I’d seen him in action for Bristol City and was quite excited about him joining our club, and what he could bring to the table. However, he hasn’t done the business for me, and for someone with a decent right foot , I don’t know why he’s been reluctant to open up ,when around the edge of the box. I think we should move him on, he’s never a player for us in the Premier League.