+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surely

Surely

Muric can never be allowd to play for Burnley again. It's P45 time. He must have something seriously wrong with his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    Muric can never be allowd to play for Burnley again. It's P45 time. He must have something seriously wrong with his brain.
    Yep, couldn't agree more, like I said on another thread any kid could have stopped that today. 1st half his super 50yds passes were going out of play even before his 2nd howler in 2 games.. 5pts down the drain, yet some will find excuses for him

The wind was blowing at 100 miles an hour. If you were not at the game you would not understand.

I thought Berge had too much pace on the back pass but before this admitted howler Muric was never going to be beat this afternoon.

Just about sums up this catastrophic season I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The wind was blowing at 100 miles an hour. If you were not at the game you would not understand.

I thought Berge had too much pace on the back pass but before this admitted howler Muric was never going to be beat this afternoon.

He was never going to get beat because they were not really threatening us.. But then he beat himself, just like last week

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;40487872]The wind was blowing at 100 miles an hour. If you were not at the game you would not understand.

That is right BT-don`t blame Muric.Lets hope they have all cuddled up to him and VK has told him not to worry.Bellamy says it is Burnley FC`s fault because that is the way we play LOL.

[QUOTE=ClaretinBudapest;40487912]

That is right BT-don`t blame Muric.Lets hope they have all cuddled up to him and VK has told him not to worry.Bellamy says it is Burnley FC`s fault because that is the way we play LOL.
    It was a howler and no mistake CiB, but if Larsen & Fofana had not missed a sitter each from three yards out it would have been all over at half time.

Feck me BT,you can't paint over that howler by saying there was a Gale blowing 😆 FFS.. It will be shown all over the world as the biggest howler of the season.I p!ssed myself with laughter when I saw it..🤣🤣

It's simple really, we can't afford a clown show every week, just put our best keeper back in.

Interestingly, the Brighton keeper, Verbruggen, was one who we tried to sign and he was very much at fault for our goal.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's simple really, we can't afford a clown show every week, just put our best keeper back in.
    Who is our best keeper ?

After having Heaton, Hart and Pope who were all international class, we now appear to be in a position where every week we have a critical error just waiting to happen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)