+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Surely

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Surely we should have had a penalty when Odobert was chopped down.

Hooper not interested, VAR not interested, Dermot Gallagher on SKY ref watch said it was a nailed on penalty.

Corrupt hardly covers it.
    Could not have more obvious. He never touched the ball before Odobert was flattened.

Quote Originally Posted by mnrht View Post
    I can't recall the opposition Sinkov but I know there was at least one game where JT was involved in a real disaster because I started my comment with "Too daft to laugh at"
    I don't think there's a keeper in the Prem that hasn't been involved in at least one disaster this season Tap, Muric has somehow managed two in two games. Some keepers have had absolute mares, the Forest and Hammers keepers being two that I can recall, there have been others but Trafford isn't one of them. Incidentally, did you see Pickford tonight, even the England keeper gets it wrong on occasion.

Yes I saw the Everton disaster Sinkov, almost time up for SD I would think. I think even Emerson? has got it wrong for City on more than one occasion,
    I have tried to make the point several times that some of our GKs mistakes are not always entirely the GKs fault. Bellamy's remark to Dave
    Thornley "thats the way we want to play" explains a lot. Trying to play to a pre-determined plan rather than more instinctively has led us into trouble imo.
    I agree we have been on the wrong side of more than our fair share of awful referee's decisions. Usually I tend to lay off referees (having done quite myself and know it's not easy but it's getting to be ridiculous.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)