+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surely

I think both keepers should go in the Summer.They must have cost us at least 15 points over the whole season.Get somebody in who can defend set pieces and command the box.
    These two are like Laurel and Hardy.

“Imperious display” LOL.

What amazes me is that we don't seem to improve obvious weaknesses. I know Fofana scored one at WH but shooting from the edge of the box is either poor or non existent. Muric taking his eye off the ball and trying to stop the ball with the SOLE of his boot is ridiculous. That sort of nonsense should have been knocked out of him years ago.
    It's obvious to many that Vitinho should be in midfield and never at fullback. We will almost certainly be relegated but we should be.
    Just watched the Lierpool/CP game there is no justice in football that's for sure.

My mistake, should should be shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    Muric can never be allowd to play for Burnley again. It's P45 time. He must have something seriously wrong with his brain.
    The absolute Jedi master of the OTT is what you are Sir Chas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The absolute Jedi master of the OTT is what you are Sir Chas.
    Thank you BT for those few kind words. How absolutely FEW they were.

Surely we should have had a penalty when Odobert was chopped down.

Hooper not interested, VAR not interested, Dermot Gallagher on SKY ref watch said it was a nailed on penalty.

Corrupt hardly covers it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Surely we should have had a penalty when Odobert was chopped down.

Hooper not interested, VAR not interested, Dermot Gallagher on SKY ref watch said it was a nailed on penalty.

Corrupt hardly covers it.
    Yep, that's another one, we're now running at one keeper error and one ref/Var error per game, that's giving the opposition a two goal start, no wonder we're going down. I'm not sure even City could cope with giving the opposition a two goal start every game.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yep, that's another one, we're now running at one keeper error and one ref/Var error per game, that's giving the opposition a two goal start, no wonder we're going down. I'm not sure even City could cope with giving the opposition a two goal start every game.
    My son said exactly the same on Saturday tea-time mon ami.

It was a 100% stonewall penalty.

I can't recall the opposition Sinkov but I know there was at least one game where JT was involved in a real disaster because I started my comment with "Too daft to laugh at"
    I do wonder why Berge didn't play the ball forward he had plenty of time and why he thought Muric playing the ball up the field was a better option. Not trying to excuse Muric but this idea that knocking it around the box to run down the clock a few seconds is a good option when we are leading with 12 min to go is lost on me.
    I think Muric should play in the next game. What does the forum think?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)