+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EFL Awards Night

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Great to see tham picking up awards

Lets hope Jodi see's out his contract as payment for us taking such a massive gamble that even the club he ws signed to wouldn't take! Although this seasons assists has probably paid that off with interest.

I can see Macca leaving and possibly Jodi if the money is right unfortunately.
    I agree, both gone, plus Crowley

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    We wont lose them unless we choose too! Are they both not under contract???
    Of course but they will have release clauses.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m sure only Notts County could have two players in the TOTS and be in 14th bloody place…
    Interesting that the team likely to win the league only has one player in the TOTS.

The problem for us is that we have a couple of players who could be in the worst team of the season. You’re only as good as your weakest link, and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Interesting that the team likely to win the league only has one player in the TOTS.

The problem for us is that we have a couple of players who could be in the worst team of the season. You’re only as good as your weakest link, and all that.
    We have a few of those at the back.

Amazing. But top goals scored and top assists should get a place in the team

Player of the season is a massive coup. And JJ beating out players from 3 promoted teams isn't even surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Of course but they will have release clauses.
    I doubt it. It's not common at our level

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post

We're such a schizophrenic side. Two of the best players in the league, several of the worst. It's just a shame that the worst elements weren't addressed, allowing us to challenge for promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Amazing. But top goals scored and top assists should get a place in the team

Player of the season is a massive coup. And JJ beating out players from 3 promoted teams isn't even surprising.
    Where as the Stockport keeper on track for the golden gloves doesn't but a keeper on loan and on high wages from Arsenal does, odd!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Great news and well deserved, Jodi has been a pleasure to watch from the minute he signed. The first time I saw him wasn't so good however,
    because I was at the Ricoh stadium when he scored a hat trick for Coventry against us in the first game of the 2017/18 season. He looked a class above everyone else on the pitch. If you can bear to watch, his second goal showcases his qualities best:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cove...jnrlW2hMQ,st:0
    Great news & congrats to them both, I was also at the Ricoh & JJ tore us to pieces, my heart was in my mouth whenever he got the ball & I remember raving about him when I got home.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Great news and well deserved, Jodi has been a pleasure to watch from the minute he signed. The first time I saw him wasn't so good however,
    because I was at the Ricoh stadium when he scored a hat trick for Coventry against us in the first game of the 2017/18 season. He looked a class above everyone else on the pitch. If you can bear to watch, his second goal showcases his qualities best:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cove...jnrlW2hMQ,st:0
    Rewatching that makes me wonder how many goals JJ could get at this level playing as a wide forward.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast