+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bayer 04 Leverkusen win the Bundesliga so no silverware for Harry

Bayer 04 Leverkusen win the Bundesliga so no silverware for Harry

With Bayern Munich missing out on the Bundesliga title, will bids now go in close season for Harry Kane and bring him back home or, will he see out his mega bucks contract?

If he were to come back to England, who do you think would sign him?

I feel the biggest club in the Premiership wanting a good centre forward so badly is Man Utd. Now they have such mega buying power with Sir Jim Ratcliffe on board, don't write this off.

i think Harry gets a nose bleed if he travels north of the London, so can't see him joining MUFC. If he really wanted to be controversial, a move to Arsenal would be ideal - they desperately need a proper centre forward. However, Spurs fans would never forgive him. If he did move north, I'd like to see him at Newcastle - he wouldn't win anything but it would be fun watching.

He can still win the Champions League this season.

Harry the Johna, first time in 11season they haven’t won the League. What’s that about the grass isn’t always greener.

is he the colin Montgomery of football

I was in Munich last weekend for the game. Beautiful city and state, I'd want to stay there if I was him.

He still has the chance of silverware with the Champions League.