+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Stadium Tours

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I was down at Millmoor yesterday watching an under 16’s cup final. Afterwards I could have gone on a stadium tour but I had better things to do with 5 minutes.
    Is that for real? Still in use? Can’t believe it. The place has concrete boulders and barbed wire all over the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Is that for real? Still in use? Can’t believe it. The place has concrete boulders and barbed wire all over the front.
    Yes, it's still in use but, there are disclaimers all over the place stating the Booth family accept no responsibility for injury etc if you wish to enter Millmoor. Great to see the old girl once more and it brought back a flood of memories of where I use to sit/stand.

I think Wickersley Youth FC have used the stadium twice this season. I personally thought that being a stadium it required a safety cetificate for general public use, I may be wrong. As a footnote, while watching the match my mate went to rest his foot on the step and it just crumbled underfoot exposing all the old iron rods going through the concrete. The Old Girl really is falling down!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12