+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic (Scottish Cup )

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Miovski. Going to be a sad day when he goes.
    I love the guy.
    You know he cares. His running into our crowd at our third made me love him more.

Would love to see him in a good team, but sadly I think he will go in the summer and I don't think he would entertain either of the cheeks if the came in for him, which is always a plus.
    He didn't run into our crowd he hobbled and had a huge smile on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    He didn't run into our crowd he hobbled and had a huge smile on his face.
    Ach, long day min.

He's still a class actually though. Nae c*not telling me ony different.

Just watched the highlights and the Hoilet 'penalty' in particular.

They don't even hide it anymore. If the tim was fouled in the lead up, then just pick the ball up and abody go hame as the game is up.

Haven't seen a good clip of the handball incident either.

Around 10 times our budget and still need the help of the officials to bail them out.

They have some nerve complaining about the hun and the decisions they get when they don't do too badly from them either.

They are equally as rancid as the zombie clubs and their fans are all knobs too.

Now I'm away to my bed, been a long day.

Aye its a scandalous decision - just blatant cheating.

If its a foul on the defender, what’s the ref waiting for? You just give the free kick to the defending team straight away. That’s what happens every single time. They usually can’t wait to blow the whistle in those situations.

Watch Robertson, not the slightest interest in giving a free kick at the time, not one claim for a foul either, then a good 5 seconds later (when we’ve got a stick on pen) suddenly its a free kick.

This is a big part of why I hardly go anymore. It’s just pointless & the diddy clubs just put up with it year after year.

As an aside, what the fück was Roos doing at the pens. Don’t go down in the box when we’re about to take a pen ffs - especially when you are making one of our young loons wait as a result.

Absolutely ridiculous & completely stupid. Just get rid of this clown…

I was surprised that var didn't rule that we weren't getting any penalties at the shoot out and just give timmy 5 free goes.
    It seems to me that var is actively used to prevent us getting goals and penalties and to give penalties against us whenever possible
    Shocking decisions today but sadly not really a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Ach, long day min.

He's still a class actually though. Nae c*not telling me ony different.
    Not a criticism of your comment just an observation that even though he was clearly injured he still wanted to join in the celebrations.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Aye its a scandalous decision - just blatant cheating.

If its a foul on the defender
    then the ref would have given a free-kick immediately. But he moves backwards and to the side to see what's going to happen, the ball is played into the box, Hoillet get there first and the ref. gives a free-kick to septic. Possibly it was a foul in the box in the build up (it wasn't any more of a foul than the one on MacDonald for their first goal, neither were fouls), possibly VAR would have given it anyway, but that's not the refs call, he'd already decided that there wasn't a foul and because as all of us who've played any level of fitba will know "the ref doesn't change his mind", except when...(you fill in the rest)

Mind that cup final when McKay-Stecens was wiped out in the box , needed emergency treatment , and was stretchered off That was a penalty, right ???

No foul, and Ryan Christie scores in extra time while our players were still traumatised.

No fuss at all from weegia or Spirstscene.

What's changed since then ?

Nothing.

Including our (& all the other non arse cheek clubs) constant timid acceptance of this shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Not a criticism of your comment just an observation that even though he was clearly injured he still wanted to join in the celebrations.
    No offence meant. I just thought he ran upto the ultras part again at the third. But he wouldn't have been able to run at that point.

I was too busy bouncing myself and giving abuse to the septic fans to notice.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast