Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
Personally I think we need:

GK
LB
2 XCB
DM
RW
ST

I think Dubz will be away and the same with Miggy.. Minteh will probably get another season on loan possibly..

I don't think the midfield needs touching much if all stay fit but it depends on whether or not we sell Bruno

Wilson will not be here next season, I think he will be sold and Isak gets the number 9 next season, we just need someone who will push for that starting position too.. I think we revisit the Ekitike deal again
With FFP, we need to look at a few real quality players.

Sell Wilson and Miggy to help. Obviously along with any fringe players we can.

A striker obviously. Not sure who, but should be young and not always injured. I like the look of that Sesko.

RW. We've seen the difference Gordon has made over Maxi. Need a similar upgrade on Almiron. Would like a look at Minteh, but he should just be be backup/ squad if given a chance.

LB. Keep Burn as a CB where he is much better and bring in a first choice left defender. Again...dunno who.

CB. Kelly seems to be coming in which is great. But he was supposed to replace Lacelles..we need Botman replaced too. So a rapid right sided CB ready to compete with, take over from Schar.

That's the focus imo.

Ideally we should sign a fast first choice DM.

Then look at a keeper.