+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Portsmouth v Barnsley

You only had to look at the two benches last night to see why Pompey are champions and we are where we are .

Not only that either , whilst I wouldn't say they impressed me last night their team were physical and big and strong , something we had last season too until the recruitment department delivered a load of lightweights for Collins to work with in the summer .

Your not going to get out of this league if you can't put it about a bit , it's no league for lightweights .

Why that very fact went over those responsible last summer's heads pretty much tells you how clueless they really are .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I thought something like this might happen Pass , not the first time it's happened at Fratton Park either .

Pompey do have passionate fans but they also have more fuqwits than most .

Pooartsmuth int a place weer thy hangs abart else tha'll mooar than likely get thi earoyle brayed

As distasteful as the punching incident was, I'll say this- the atmosphere was absolutely electric last night although our lads did their best to quell it and did do for a period. A proper old school ground is Fratton Park. Tha can't knock that kind of support and tha seldom sees passion like that these days in stadiums. Fair play to em. They've always turned out well at Oakwell too over the years. I remember when we beat em 6 nowt in the Bassett season and their fans never stopped chanting despite the scoreline.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234