+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Should Israel Retaliate?

Enlighten us dubbag 😄

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    We can’t keep saying ‘current conflict’ as i’m sure both you and I know it’s not just that. Instead look at the root cause of the conflict and who is putting obstacles in the way. If we say current conflict, then start asking yourself why Israel didn’t take Egypts warning that an act of terror was being planned and did nothing about it. Hamas and IDF are as bad as each other, both committed serious crimes. Have you seen the news about so many Christians in That region have been killed or displaced by the israelis? it’s not just your ‘muslim’ foes.

I’m not here to defend Iran, i think we all know how that country is being run. But you’ve a small country israel using this conflict to stir up trouble for everyone else. I’m sorry, I don’t want that and neither do other posters on here. We need to stop arms deals with Israel so they don’t act like johnny big balls all of a sudden. Enough problems in the world already and they’ve killed enough already.

Again why are the US and U.K. even getting involved after Afghanistan? Let them get on with it and if the rich bro’s of the Muslims in the neighbouring countries care they will help with food aid and migration!

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Enlighten us dubbag 😄
    No Regis.
    Not in my remit.🙁
    Just one of those things I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)