+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Facebook Possible Legal Action

Facebook Possible Legal Action

Facebook just pushed an invitation to me to join the Official Nottingham F----- Supporters Club. I have lain in the recovery position for a while and and have now regained my physiological and emotional stability. Naturally I want to sue them for the stress, trauma and emotional damage that their reckless and negligent action has caused. I need a top lawyer and a fighting fund. Anyone prepared to chip in?

Try one of them shysters working for Trump.

... or even better, the whole team propping up Biden ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... or even better, the whole team propping up Biden ...

You mean the soon to be ex-president.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Facebook just pushed an invitation to me to join the Official Nottingham F----- Supporters Club. I have lain in the recovery position for a while and and have now regained my physiological and emotional stability. Naturally I want to sue them for the stress, trauma and emotional damage that their reckless and negligent action has caused. I need a top lawyer and a fighting fund. Anyone prepared to chip in?
    You should be thankful for your lucky escape, just think of the plight of those less fortunate.

We all have to die sooner or later Soccerman...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    We all have to die sooner or later Soccerman...

Not me, when I go in the box I am wearing an asbestos onesie.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Bl**dy hell that's awful. Anyone else? Class action incoming?