+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player of the Season

Player of the Season

So the voting commences.

Makes for, potentially, tricky decision making given the 3 month odd hiatus our entire season has taken. I reckon there’s only three genuine contenders in Macca, Jones and Crowley.

I’d probably go for Jones. Without looking at all the stats, it feels as though he was relatively decent during the slump. Crowley fell off a cliff for a while and Macca’s woes probably came about mainly due to any distinct lack of service to him. Jones has kept pulling it out of the bag and that probably swings it for me.
    Last edited by LeftPeg_Pie; 16-04-2024 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftPeg_Pie View Post
    So the voting commences.

Makes for, potentially, tricky decision making given the 3 month odd hiatus our entire season has taken. I reckon there’s only three genuine contenders in Macca, Jones and Crowley.

I’d probably go for Jones. Without looking at all the stats, it feels as though he was relatively decent during the slump. Crowley fell off a cliff for a while and Macca’s woes probably came about mainly due to any distinct lack of service to him. But has kept pulling it out of the bag and that probably swings it for me.
    I think the spectacular goal v Harrogate, assists record, place in team of year and especially the L2 Player of the year seals it for JJ.
    It's good there are 2 others to vote for and both will receive a few, but we have our winner.