Whilst I applaud you on getting promoted, you had the officials in your pocket from minute one, which culminated in the awarding of one of the most dubious penalty decisions you are likely to witness/have witnessed this season. I would not have been surprised in the slightest if the officials whipped off their black shirts and sported a chime up pompey top and ran into the centre circle to celebrate their part in a promotion. The referee has ruled with emotion and worked off his newly installed clapometer to give decisions. Far too many officials make the game about them - this is another example

We were comfortable and likely to win as for one of the few times this season had your feathers ruffled.

I have no idea what the Oglivie kid is like , but judging by tonight I think you need a replacement

again congratulations as it is well deserved , but it is always easier when you have the officials onside - you are lucky that I'm not in charge of FFP as you would be 7 divisions lower and under a new name under my glare

Good luck next season but unless you invest, you'll struggle - we are nowhere near a Championship side - what I cannot stand is the shocking officials - they have handed you the game on a plate tonight as you were outplayed for large parts of the game