LAH 5 - conceded 5 so his rating takes a slight hit but he couldn't really do anything about any of the goals, barring the first where he maybe could've done slightly better if im being hyper-critical.

Brindley 4 - Lost his man for their 4th and showed that he's not up for EFL football, something that most of us knew last season, how he got a new deal ill never know.

Baldwin 2 - Awful, at fault entirely for their first, deflected the ball over LAH for the third and put in the most feeble 'attempt' of a tackle for their 4th I've ever seen.

Cameron 5 - part of a defence that conceded 5 so like LAH his rating takes a hit; but he didn't do too much wrong.

Nemane 4 - decent for the first 10 minutes and should've got an assist with Macca's early chance but was completely anonymous afterwards.

Jones 5 - cut a frustrated figure. Tried to make things happen but his crossing was poor, and his attempts at goal were easily saved.

Bostock 3 - really poor yet again, far too lightweight and negative.

Austin 4 - poor tonight, but I still insist he shouldn't be playing in a midfield two, but should rather be a deputy behind Crowley.

Crowley 7 - probably the only player to come out of tonight's debacle with any credit. Was at the centre of everything good notts did in the second half and scored another fantastic goal.

McGoldrick 3 - awful. Barley put in a sprint all night and went he actually did win the ball for once, he decided to try and do 76 stopovers and lose the ball, rather than switching it to Jodi who was in acres of space. Never should've signed him, nevermind given him a two year deal.

Macca 6.5 - his work rate was exceptional and he took his goal well but the game could've been completely different if he'd have taken his early chance.

Randall 6 - looked pretty decent when he came on

JOB 6 - added a bit of bite to midfield that we were certainly lacking

Robertson 6 - see above

I usually don't rate the officials but tonight's 4 were some of the worst I've ever seen at ML. The ref was about as far from a 'homer' as you can get, seemingly didn't even know how to work his watch when he blew for half time a minute too soon, and gave them two penalties for pretty much nothing. The linesman on the pavis side was also a disgrace. He missed countless offsides, handballs and free kicks for us and struggled to even keep up with play, and the fourth official couldn't even figure out the scoreboard. Horrendous.