+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League - Two Spanish Clubs Knocked Out in Quarter Finals

Champions League - Two Spanish Clubs Knocked Out in Quarter Finals

Champions League - Two Spanish Clubs Knocked Out in Quarter Finals.

Tonights results - Quarter Finals

Barcelona 1-4 Paris Saint Germain ..... PSG go through 6-4 on aggregate

Borussia Dortmund 4-2 Atletico Madrid .... Borussia Dortmund go through 5-4 on aggregate

Paris Saint Germain play Borussia Dormund in the semi-final.

To come other quarter-finals - Wednesday 17th April 2024

Bayern Munich v Ar*enal [ aggregate stands at 2-2 ]

Manchester City v Real Madrid [ aggregate stands at 3-3 ]

Winners of each game, play each other in the semi-final.

Two cracking games today.

29 goals so far in 6 games in these quarter finals. Safe to say there's been a bit more entertainment in the often maligned Champions League than we've (or if I'm being accurate, you've) seen down at NYS this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Two cracking games today.

29 goals so far in 6 games in these quarter finals. Safe to say there's been a bit more entertainment in the often maligned Champions League than we've (or if I'm being accurate, you've) seen down at NYS this season.
    TNT Sports is expensive though. Not worth it just for the Champions League IMO. At least the final will be free to watch on YouTube.

Having gifted Real a goal will City ever score tonight? Must have had 4 if not 5 shots on target but they can't get that elusive equaliser.

Oh dear, the Refs just took one right in the midrift....ouch! Tears to the eyes.....

Oh dear A.rsenal now 1 down so 3-2 on aggregate.

Last week the two Spanish clubs dropped out.....is it the turn of both English clubs tonight?
    Last edited by Brin; 17-04-2024 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Oh dear, the Refs just took one right in the midrift....ouch! Tears to the eyes.....

Oh dear A.rsenal now 1 down so 3-2 on aggregate.

Last week the two Spanish clubs dropped out.....is it the turn of both English clubs tonight?
    I know what you mean in “ English clubs”, but the number of English players in those clubs declines year on year

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I know what you mean in “ English clubs”, but the number of English players in those clubs declines year on year
    Indeed it does pal. They've just been on about another two foreign players signing next year for City. Palmer did the right thing leaving city and signing for Chelsea instead. how much has his stock gone up since moving out and getting to play on a regular basis.

Nice one De Bruyne.....game on. I feel City can win this cleanly by another goal.

Love this player coming on now....Luca Modric 38 years old and still moves like a 20 year old. Pure class of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Love this player coming on now....Luca Modric 38 years old and still moves like a 20 year old. Pure class of a player.
    I still move like a 20 year old ( pukka pie)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast